Thursday, December 13, 2007

bordom

I was so so bored today, so I decided to play club penguin. Then I forgot my password, so I COULDN'T play club penguin for an hour. I know, I know. It's snowing, really HARD! It's been snowing for around an hour, and it's already 3"! Can u believe
Well, right, the reason for my post. I found this AWSOME game online called putty face. Really, it's pretty cool. So, blah blah. I found a pic of the girl, Lucy, from December Boys, WHICH, by the way came out on the same day Harry Potter did. Weird, huh? 2 dan movies in 1 day! can the world handle it? I THINK SO! so, I dubbed 12-11 international dan day. Random fact of the day... DID YOU KNOW THAT DAN'S MIDDLE NAME IS JACOB?!?!?!?!! HOW CUTE IS THAT???????????????? anyways, I found a pic of Katie Leung, she plays the witch cho chang. I guess witch isn't even an insult, because that's what she SUPPOSED to be. Cho breaks harry's heart, because Harry is tactless. So, anyways. I found the pic, and I minipulated it so that she looks ugly. Of course, she's gorgeous, but it looks really funny now. I'm gonna see if I can figure out how to put it on the blog. Bear with me here.

Did it work? nope didn't work. Let me try to fix it.

No comments: