Monday, December 3, 2007

Ha, ha, ha...FINALLY!

(from left to right: Bianca, Shana, ?, Lydia, Angela, Tori, Maggie)
This picture was one that I took when we all set up fences in the large indoor and started jumping them! It was so
much fun I wish you guys were there with us. You would have loved it [and fit right in, I might add.]
Lydia, once again. This was right as everybody was leaving.

My friend Michelle and her Mom when they were on their way out.



Ok, I am well aware that it's a really crappy picture, but GUESS WHO?
(left to right: Phil was leaning on Maggie, cuz he's so tall. Yeah, she really
was falling over. It was pretty funny, haha!)

I'm sorry all of the pictures are crappy, but it's really not my fault! Anyway, that's Phil again and my friend Marissa on the right.

No comments: