Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HIYA!

Guess what! I am bored. Finding random stuff to talk about. I am incredibly bored and lonely. VAL won't come over soon. I can't find anything to do. Happy Halloween. WOOO. I am drinking hot chocolate and then going trick or treating. When VAL gets here, then we will go out. Blah blah blah.

Do you hear the people sing?
Singing the songs of angry men.
It is the music of a people
who will not be slaves again
When the beating of you heart
Echos the beating of the drums,
There is a life about start when tomorrow comes.


Will you join in our crusade?
Who will be strong and stand with me?
Somewhere beyong the barricade is there a world you long to see?
Do you here the people sing?
Say, do you here the distant drums?
It is the future that they bring when tomorrow comes!
(I don't own this song. It is from Les Miserables.)

No comments: