Sunday, October 28, 2007

Now, first off...

Now, first off, I just don't like basements. Second off, the stupid forcefield doesn't bug me. I just don't like basements unless they are mine. And third off, Scary Movie is the best movie that isn't HP ever!
I was over at my softball coaches house last night, and I couldn't sleep. We watched Scary Movie and Pirates 1. No one (But Meg N.) fell asleep before 3 am. It was really fun, but I had CCD today. Sam A.'s mom was gonna bring me. We were supposed to leave at 9 00. Sam's mom got us up at 8 55. Yeah, we were still on time to the 9 10 CCD class. I THINK that's all the random stuff I got. Oh wait.
Next time you watch Pirates 1, during the battle of the skeletons and the Royal Navy, there are guys fighting no one. Keep a sharp eye for details!

~~Adios!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok. All those people who are gonna belive all of Meaghans crap about not liking basements, don't because she came down into my basement to get a popcicle before we watched the show and my dad told us that haunted house story. Meaghan was sooo freaked out. It's all LIES I tell you!

MIM said...

NOt all of it is a lie. There realy is a guy who fights himself in Pirates.

Unknown said...

I never said that it was all a lie, just that the "Not liking basments" was a lie I know the pirates thing is true!

MIM said...

It's ALL lies I tell you!

ALL includes the pirates part of the bargin. Deal with it.

Unknown said...

Meaghan, seriously you have look at what I said. I said " All those people who are gonna belive all of Meaghans crap about not liking basements, don't because she came down into my basement to get a popcicle before we watched the show and my dad told us that haunted house story. Meaghan was sooo freaked out." Those were my exact words. Then I said "It's all LIES I tell you!" which means that what I just described was all the lies not your whole little story about the sleepover and pirates.
So there!
MUFFINS!

Anonymous said...

Muffins? You are a complete idiot. Muffins are cool, but not as cool as Eggs Bennidict. mmmmmmmm. I had eggs bennidict and homefries today for brunch-ish thing. It was nummy.

Unknown said...

What?! It's 'yummy' not 'nummy', dumby!
Muffin is Abby's and my new word so HA! I'm not saying that they are better than any other brunch-ish food. But gotta admit muffins are awsome!
MUFFINS!
lol.