Monday, October 29, 2007

I'm new to this so don't laugh...

Hey everybody! This is pretty cool, am I right? I've wanted to start a blog for a while so this is at least cool for me, I don't know about the rest of you. Anyway, just a quick message for those of you who have iTunes - watch how many songs or videos or whatever you buy, because I didn't this summer and now I owe my mom about $70, whoops! That one was my bad. I guess it's a good thing I did a lot of babysitting and have a nice mom, because all she said was that everyone makes mistakes, blah, blah, blah. Now I only have to pay for about half of it...I think.
One more suggestion; For those of you who have a lot going on, YOU NEED TO GET ORGANIZED IF YOU AREN'T!!! I wasn't for a couple weeks there, and thought I was...that was a BIG mistake. Eight grade will seriously bite you in the butt if you don't handle it well, so that's my friendly suggestion for today. I hope everyone who reads this takes it into perspective.

~L8A

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Come on, write about somthin' interresting, it's no fun reading about how you need to get organized! You can do better than that, and why were you out today?

Anonymous said...

I agree with Mollie. I don't care how I am not organized. I KNOW THAT WAS AIMED TOWARDS ME!