Friday, November 9, 2007

Back to Broadway...

Hey again! Sorry I haven't posted anything for a while, I've been busy, ok? Especially yesterday - the field trip was sooo much fun, wasn't it? - anyway, I'm all excited because my mom told me I could probably go and see Dan when he performs Equus at Broadway. [I'm not trying to rub it in your face, guys, just trying to get you all excited too! You never know what'll happen in the future.] Anyway, during the bus tour we drove by Broadway and I took a pretty good photo while we passed by. I wish we could have stopped. Mollie and I were so excited to see it, I bet Meaghan was too but I'm not really sure since she was on the other bus. :( *waaa. So here's the picture I took. I'm also going to post some other ones from our NY trip pretty soon if I can make it work.

~TTYL

No comments: