Saturday, November 3, 2007

equus. coming to broadway. dan will be in the states. and i can't go. :'(

Isn't that great. Mom said that I can't see equus till i'm 15. Equus is coming to Broadway in September. Who knows how long Dan will be there? No idea. With all of the HP stuff going on, he could be there, or he could not. So, in september, he will most definatly be there. If I could go, that's all i would want for my birthday, christmas, easter, christmas, my birthday... Just the chance to MEET dan, SEE him in person. wow. But mother dearest won't let me go. I don't think that I blame her, though. I wouldn't let MY kids go see Equus. really. I wouldn't care how desperatly in love they were. Why Dan couldn't choose to do Wicked, Rent, PHANTOM!!! ( I want to see that one.) Hairspray, TARZAN!( i don't want to see that, but if dan was in it, I would go!!!). but no, he chose equus. gr. life is unfair. BTW, got out of detention.

No comments: